Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Randon Album Covers

The name of the first band is called "Cell Technology", I got it off of Wikipedia, from the page on cell technology, the CD cover is called "Before one loses him to death". I thought the band would be a techno type of band, and I placed the band name at the top, in black font, and the CD title at the bottom, separating each word, and changing the font on the last word, and changing the size.



The second band name is called "Anton". The Wikipedia page I landed on was about a painter, and I used part of the name, and came up with "Anton". The CD title is called "Little in taking hold of it". I think this band's genre is more of a electronic rock band, and for the CD title, I made the font blue and then I changed the pattern. The CD name, I changed the font every few words, emphasizing the important words.

No comments:

Post a Comment